Become a Provider
Ministry of Education Program for Home Child Care Providers
Our agency's licensed home child care program gives you the tools, resources and support you'll need to become a home child care provider.
Join our Licensed Program
You're ready to become a home child care provider; we're here to help. By joining our licensed Home Child Care program, you can access the resources you need to feel confident in your abilities as a child care provider and as a business owner.
And enrolment is FREE.
City View Centre is licensed by the Ontario Ministry of Education, and we are uniquely qualified to provide the right training and certifications to help you run a thriving home child care business.
Contracting with our agency also gives you access to early learning curriculum updates, various workshops and the ability to connect with other home child care providers.
Training, Support & Advice From Child Care Experts
- Avoid expensive advertising costs. We'll match you with families looking for home child care.
- Invoicing and payment collection are taken care of for you.
- We lend you equipment and toys to get you started.
- Get assistance and support when dealing with challenging clients and/or children with special needs.
- Join a strong network of home child care providers.
- Receive detailed policies, procedures and management practices to help guide your day-to-day operations.
- Receive regular emails with program updates, craft ideas and early learning information to enhance your home child care services.
The Home Child Care Wage Enhancement Grant is an initiative by the Government of Ontario that will help providers earn more money. All providers could earn the full HCCEG of $20 per day or the partial HCCEG of $10 per day based on eligibility requirements.